So the last Project I did was to have this laser cut on Avicraft's cutter.
After converting the original image to black and white I imported it into 2D Design and cleaned up the edges and put some curves onto the wings.
After it had been laser cut I ran some sandpaper over it to get rid of the burn marks,Under Projects
Well the past couple of weeks i have been helping my dad decorate my brothers room. This involved stripping down the old wallpaper on the celling, discovering the the lat and plaster celling was rubbish. So we had to put up plasterboard which was a mission! We have also removed the lights so Bob can come in and do the skimming at some point. We then have to strip the old wallpaper off the walls, fill up all the damage, re wallpaper everything then paint.Under Projects
Well after spending some time this evening updating the character reference for the fearless face I ended up Righting some more for the story. Sooner or later i will post it up on here.Under Projects
The unfinished habari version of this theme can be found athttp://alt-f4.co.uk/downloads/darkchocolateorange.zipUnder Projects and Site news